The IMT School is characterized by the clear definition of all responsibilities within different organizational bodies:
- DIRECTOR (Prof. Pietro Pietrini): Appointed by the Executive Council, the Director is a full professor, distinguished at an international level for scientific qualifications, and with expert knowledge of Italian and international research systems.
- DEPUTY DIRECTOR (Prof. Ennio Bilancini - DELEGATE FOR ACCREDITATION): The Director appoints the deputy director as a comprehensive substitute.
- EXECUTIVE COUNCIL
- ACADEMIC COUNCIL
- ADMINISTRATIVE DIRECTOR: Dott.ssa Alessia Macchia
- ADVISORY BOARD
- DELEGATE FOR DIDACTIC ACTIVITIES AND HIGH FORMATION ( Prof. Mirco Tribastone)
- DELEGATE FOR RESEARCH (Prof. Marco Paggi)
- DELEGATE FOR INTERNATIONALIZATION (Prof. Emanuele Pellegrini)
- DELEGATE FOR RELATIONS WITH ALUMNI, SOCIAL POLICY AND EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES (Prof. Emiliano Ricciardi)
- DELEGATE FOR INNOVATION AND RELATIONS WITH LOCAL INSTITUTIONS AND BUSINESS (Prof. Nicola Lattanzi)
Assessment and Evaluation Bodies
Election of Representatives for Governing Bodies